《环境工程学报》获“2017年度科学传播特殊贡献单位”荣誉称号    《环境工程学报》关于“优先数字出版”的通告    《环境工程学报》启用DOI通知设为首页|加入收藏
拜耳赤泥中镓的酸法浸出及残渣的除氟
Leaching gallium from Bayer red mud by acid process and removing fluoride from solution with leaching residues
投稿时间:2017-02-24  修订日期:2017-06-26
DOI:10.12030/j.cjee.201702147
中文关键词:  拜耳赤泥  金属镓  浸出  浸出残渣  除氟
英文关键词:Bayer red mud  Gallium  leaching  residues  removal fluoride
基金项目:国家自然科学基金资助项目(551664010,51664009,51664008);贵州省科学技术基金项目(黔科合J字[2014]2083号,黔科合LH字[2016]7095)
作者单位
路坊海 1. 贵州理工学院材料与冶金工程学院, 贵阳 550003
2. 中国科学院地球化学研究所环境地球化学国家重点实验室, 贵阳 550081
3. 中国科学院大学, 北京 100049 
肖唐付 2. 中国科学院地球化学研究所环境地球化学国家重点实验室, 贵阳 550081 
梁杰 1. 贵州理工学院材料与冶金工程学院, 贵阳 550003 
伍玉娇 1. 贵州理工学院材料与冶金工程学院, 贵阳 550003 
黄芳 1. 贵州理工学院材料与冶金工程学院, 贵阳 550003 
龙琼 1. 贵州理工学院材料与冶金工程学院, 贵阳 550003 
肖立华 1. 贵州理工学院材料与冶金工程学院, 贵阳 550003 
刘冰 1. 贵州理工学院材料与冶金工程学院, 贵阳 550003 
周登凤 1. 贵州理工学院材料与冶金工程学院, 贵阳 550003 
曾英 1. 贵州理工学院材料与冶金工程学院, 贵阳 550003 
摘要点击次数: 184
全文下载次数: 280
中文摘要:
      贵州铝土矿资源普遍富含镓元素,拜耳法工艺中,约70%的镓随氧化铝同时溶出,其余30%残存于赤泥中未回收直接外排,造成镓资源的严重浪费。采用酸法工艺浸出拜耳赤泥中镓金属,设计4因素3水平L9(34)正交实验,考察盐酸添加量、浸出温度、浸出时间和液固比对镓浸出效果的交互影响规律,并测试了浸出残渣对含氟水处理性能。结果表明:影响镓浸出率因素的主次顺序依次为盐酸添加量、浸出温度、液固比和浸出时间;最适宜浸出条件为盐酸过量系数1.2,浸出温度70℃,浸出时间3 h,液固比8 mL·g-1;该条件下,镓的浸出率为94.92%,浸出溶液含Ga 3.91 mg·L-1;除氟实验得出最佳除氟条件为,残渣添加量25 g·L-1,pH=4.7,接触时间6 h,旋转速率200 r·min-1;室温下进行3组平行实验,平均除氟率为57.54%,表明浸出残渣具有一定的除氟性能。
英文摘要:
      Guizhou bauxite ores are generally rich in gallium element, in Bayer process approximately 70% of gallium, occurring as Ga2O3 in bauxite, is dissolved out and accumulates in Bayer liquor, the other of 30% undissolved Ga of the ores left in red mud without treatment, resulting in significant waste of gallium resources. In the present study, the gallium in red mud was investigated by employing four-factor three-level L9(34) orthogonal experiments with hydrochloric acid leaching process. Moreover the property of leaching residues for removal fluoride from solution were examined. The results were as following:leaching tests:the priority of factors affecting on the gallium leaching from red mud follows hydrochloric acid addition amount>leaching temperature>liquid-solid ratio>leaching time. The leaching of gallium was maximum of 94.92% while the corresponding Ga3+ concentration in leaching solution was 3.91 mg·L-1 in complementation tests under the optimal condition which was determined for 50 g of red mud as hydrochloric acid excessive coefficient of 1.2, leaching temperature of 70℃, liquid-solid ratio of 8 mL·g-1 for 3 h. Removal fluoride tests:an average removal efficiency for fluoride was 57.54% under the conditions of leaching residues 25 g·L-1 at pH=4.7 for 6 h with 200 r·min-1 in room temperature, which showed that the leaching residues exhibited a good removal performance for fluoride solution treatment.
下载PDF全文  HTML   查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器